eminem detroit - this is the motor city and this is what we do

eminem motown google

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Q & A: Why did / idolâtrent girls and love Eminem if it hit on girls very much complaining?

Perhaps because em knows how to connect with her fans and tell the truth through his music?

Em can be dirty and funny, but it can also be serious when it comes to her daughter, friends and his music.

He loves their death, and he speaks the truth when it is in the cabin.

And I think that many people including girls can relate to what it really is is and explains on songs like Mockingbird, the Hailie Song, cleaning my closet and Sing for the moment, just as the soldiers of the Toy, etc.

These tracks are all about friends or family.

And if you really know em, you know that it was through his childhood, and anyone who loves him perhaps had the same things he crossed.

I was fan of em since 1996, and I can certainly relate to what he says on his songs.

Unlike Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy, em connections with its fans.Il is the exact reason, I believe that people whose "girls" idolâtrent him.

By the way, I am a boy.


View the original article here

No comments: