eminem detroit - this is the motor city and this is what we do

eminem motown google

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

X factor's Cheryl Cole: I just could not get men

The 27-year-old X says beauty factor, has never really understood men anyway - and even close pals, as Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh "do my head".

Cheryl said: "I refer to girls young much more than I."

"I'm not one of those kind of Mädchen.Ich couldn't just get, guys, I don't really get men."

She told things with colleagues and X factor judge Simon, 51, Louis, 58 can be as flawed.

Cheryl went on: "go through periods where you mean head in and do it this week is Louis.Louis is doing my head in sometimes - but I love him."

But it is show boss Simon, who really knows how to get under your skin get.

Cheryl confessed: "out of everyone on the Panel, he is a person who tell me I look orange."He knows what buttons to push.

"Sometimes I think maybe I should not bite back, but I do because I have four girls to defend."

The Geordie has all your girls acts, Cher Lloyd, 17, Katie Waissel, 24, Rebecca Ferguson, 23, and TreyC Cohen, 26, still in the competition.

But she laughed on rumors that Cher has an eating disorder.

Cheryl radio one DJ Sara Cox said: "you can't stop essen.Wann whenever I see a Panel has chocolate in the mouth or etwas.Sie is 17, there is only one of those things where you can."

Cheryl would also said as while her mother Ann warned her battle with malaria by doctors they die.

Broke while the X Factor auditions by ordering the disease on a trip to Tanzania in June with dancer PAL Derek Hough.

He had tried your mind off your split Chelsea Star Ashley, 29 to take.

Cheryl blame the disease to which your anti-malaria drugs for long enough after returning to England.

It was in the intensive care unit for three days as Ann doctors prepared for the worst.

Cheryl said: "I was 24 hours at one point given."

"I was in and out Bewusstsein.Ihr body pain and hurt to touch your skin."

"My mother was strong and my rock was."

She showed, Derek, 25, was a massive aid during their battle back to health.

Meanwhile one faces Cheryl another ordeal Sunday when new single promise this you on X factor.

And Fatima brings Robinson and a US team for the backup to help dancers in your American choreographer.

A source said: "Cheryl is pulls out all the stops on your performance."

"It is such a great gig for your, will people blow away like it in front of Simon and the rest of the Richter.Sie, now is your second year as a solo artist."

Lia.Nicholls@the-Sun.co.UK

View the original article here

No comments: